down.

i'm a little off kilter right now, so you'll have to forgive me. my day hasn't been the best and things are bringing me down.

it's my father's birthday today and as usual, i forgot. mom called me earlier to remind me so that i could give him a call while he is out on in the truck. otherwise i wouldn't get to talk to him until the weekend. in the process she mentions that she has bad news. it would have been nice to have been asked if i was sitting down...cause i wasn't. "dad has prostate cancer." she says...knocking me to the nearest seat. apparently they caught it in the early stages, but they don't want to do the radiation thing. they want to do surgery to make sure that they get it all. if they do the radiation first, they wouldn't be able to go ahead withsurgery later if it shows up again. as you can probably tell...i'm worried.

a lot of things have not gone the way i would have like them to, over the last little while. i can only hope that things get better and that the rest of my plans don't go belly up.

i need some sleep...have to clear my head.

0 comments: